More than 60 participants coming from our worldwide network of Value Added Resellers intended our yearly meeting these 23rd to 25th of March in our Belgian headquarters.
CE+T Power managers presented the recent successes of the company and what they have planned in terms of strategy for the coming months.
Olivier Bomboir, New Business & Product Management, made several announcements, amongst which:
Break-out sessions, case studies and workshops with some hands-on sessions were organized on different topics:
- our new solution with ECI technology: Uninterruptable Power Array
- Systems cost reduction,
where our CE+T Power team propose a new cabinet architecture with 31% cost reduction, and received a very positive feedback from our partners
- Bi-directional converter for 5G Telecom
- All you ever wanted to know about surge protection, common mode noise…
- Bravo ECI 48 & 380 and TUS ALS
- Monitoring of the future
- Bi-directional inverter with battery
The participants even had the opportunity to visit the famous chocolaterie of Jean-Philippe Darcis and taste ones of the best Belgian chocolate and macarons in the world.